Cameron Cecil Taylor was born in 1918 in Carter County, TN and was the son of Everette Edward Taylor and Jane Cecelia Cole. Husband of Soledad Cabacoy.
He died non battle. He was captured on 7 May 1942 in the Southwest Pacific Theatre, Philippine Islands, and died as Prisoner of War at PW Camp #4 – O’Donnel Tarlac Luzon Philippines 15-120.
Buried at Manila American Cemetery, Philippines, D, 8, 25.
- Rank: Staff Sergeant
- Date of death: 18 May 1942
- County: Carter
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 31st Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Cameron C. Taylor
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.