Charles Otto Boyer was born 9 April 1893, Newport, Tennessee to Creed Fulton and Anne Boyer. He entered the service on 21 September 1917 at Ford Oglethorpe in Atlanta, Georgia and received further training at Madison Barracks. He sailed to Europe on 8 January 1918, arriving on 25 January. He was driving a truck killed by shrapnel at Vannes in France on 2 August 1918. He is buried plot A row 25 grave 20, Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 April 1893
- Date of death: 2 August 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Newport
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 306th Quartermaster Supply Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor C. Otto Boyer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.