Bud Lawson was born in Lee Valley, Tennessee to Harmon and Lillie Lawson.
He served with Company A, 117th Infantry 30th Division and was killed by shell fire. He was initially buried at the British Military Cemetery, St-Souplet, France. He died at the age of 24.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 31 December 1893
- Date of death: 17 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Eidson
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Bud Lawson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.