Bryant (also spelled as Briant) Spencer Trew was born 26 October 1895 to Mr. and Mrs. James A. Trew of Riceville, Tn. He trained at Camp Gordon in Atlanta, Georgia and was transferred to Camp Merritt, New Jersey. During the 32 days there he took sick and died 9 October 1918 at the Wards Hospital of broncho pneumonia.
He is buried at Trew Cemetery, McMinn County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 October 1895
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Englewood
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Trew Cemetery, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Bryant S. Trew
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.