Brownlow Reynolds was born 10 May 1896 in Rogersville, Tennessee. He was married to Ruth Reynolds.
He died of influenza and pneumonia on 23 October 1918, and is buried plot D, row 19, grave 30, at St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France.
320th Quartermaster Labor Battalion, one of the all Black units.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 May 1896
- Date of death: 23 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Rogersville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 320th Quartermaster Labor Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: St. Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Brownlow Reynolds
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.