Private First Class McIntosh was a member of the 17th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in North Korea.
The Greeneville Sun, December 1, 1951
Pfc. Brownlow McIntosh Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. B.I. McIntosh of Chuckey, Rt. 1, completed his basic training at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. He recently spent a furlough with his wife, the former Murleen Hensley, his parents and her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Harrison hensley.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 8 May 1928
- Date of death: 12 May 1952
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Chuckey
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 17th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Vale Cumberland Presyterian Cemetery, Chuckey, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Brownlow McIntosh Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.