Bobby Lee Riggs
Private Riggs was a member of the 64th Field Artillery Battalion, 25th Infantry Division. He was seriously wounded by the enemy in South Korea on September 3, 1950 and died of those wounds on September 10, 1950.
Service Occupation: Field Artillery Caner.
Buried in Knoxville National Cemetery on October 9, 1950 (Section B, Plot 6094)
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 July 1930
- Date of death: 10 September 1950
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knox
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 64th Field Artillery Battalion, 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Bobby L. Riggs
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.