Blan Sampson Stout died 16 October 1918. Pvt Stout was submitted to the General Hospital at Haynesville, Haywood County, North Carolina on 13 August 1918 and died at the age of 19 of Tuberculosis. He was the son of Grant Stout.
He is buried at Brown Cemetery, Neva, TN
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 2 December 1898
- Date of death: 16 October 1918
- County: Carter
- Hometown: Elizabethton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company G, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brown Cemetery, Neva, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Blan S. Stout
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.