PFC Billy Randy Farrior was born on January 24, 1951, and was originally from Ooltewah, Tennessee, a town outside of Chattanooga in Hamilton County. He served his country in the Vietnam War as a member of the United States Army, in 444th Trans. Company, 27th Trans. Battalion, 8th Trans. Group, Army Spt. Command Qui Nhon, 1st Log. Command. His tour began on July 29, 1970. On December 26, 1970, PFC Farrior was killed in a vehicle accident in Phu Yen, South Vietnam, at the age of 19. He is memorialized on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Panel 05W, Line 8.
Burial: McDonald Cemetery, Ooltewah, Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 24 January 1951
- Date of death: 26 December 1970
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Ooltewah
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 8th Transportation Group
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: McDonald Cemetery, Ooltewah, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Billy R. Farrior
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.