Private First Class Billy Jack Ridge was a member of Company K, 3rd Battalion, 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division. He as listed as Missing in Action while fighting the enemy in North Korea on December 12, 1950. His remains were not recovered. His name is inscribed on the Courts of the Missing at the Honolulu Memorial.
He was the son of Anna M. Ridge of 320 Poplar Street, Chattanooga.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 13 June 1932
- Date of death: 12 December 1950
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Billy J. Ridge