Billy Brown Day was killed in South Vietnam at the age of 21. His body was recovered.
He was the son of Catherine Day of Chattanooga.
Photo courtesy of The Survivors of the Battle for Cu Chi
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 24 July 1944
- Date of death: 22 February 1966
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 5th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Billy B. Day
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.