Jesse Allison Bewley of Morristown, Hamblen County, Tennessee was the son of Luther Boone Bewley and Lydia Emmaline Wolford. He died on 8 August 1918 at Camp Fremont in San Francisco, California of an abscess on the brain. He had been in the hospital since June 15th, at first with pneumonia. Later the infection in his brain set in.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 8 September 1890
- Date of death: 8 August 1918
- County: Hamblen
- Hometown: Morristown
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 8th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Emma Jarnagin Cemetery, Morristown, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jesse A. Bewley
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.