Private First Class Bernie Lett was born in 1898 in Maynardville, Tennessee, brother of Holsie Lett. He joined the Army at the age of 18. Assigned to the Medical Detachment, 28th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division. He was killed in action on 28 May 1918, and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 28 May 1918
- County: Union
- Hometown: Maynardville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Medical Detachment, 28th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Cantigny
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Bernie Lett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.