Benjamin Franklin Hice was born 8 November 1888 in Chuckey, Tennessee to John and Nora Hice. He entered the service in September 1917 at St. Louis in Missouri and received training in Colorado. He died in France of cerebro spinalmeningitis on 21 June 1918.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 8 November 1888
- Date of death: 21 June 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Chuckey
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery A, 128th Field Artillery, 35th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chuckey Community Cemetery, Chuckey, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Benjamin F. Hice
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.