Beauford McCullough was born in Cherokee, Alalbama, son of Dora McCullough. He died on 27 September 1918 of pneumonia.
Pvt McCullough was initially buried at Kerfautras Cemetery #19-B, Lambazellec, Finistère Commune, France. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 July 1895
- Date of death: 27 September 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Silver Creek
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company G, 804th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Beauford McCullough
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.