Baldwin Boone was the son of Otah Boone of Woodlawn Pike.
He served on the USS Lawrence and on the Naval Ammunition Depot and Submarne Base at Cavite, Philippine Island in 1941. He was captured by the Japanese after the fall of Corregidor, Philippine Islands, on 6 May 1942, and was held as a Prisoner of War until his death while still in captivity at POW camp #2 – Davao Mindanao Philippines 7-125.
He is buried at Manila American Cemetery, Plot B, Row 16, Grave 12.
- Rank: Gunners Mate First Class
- Date of birth: 28 December 1899
- Date of death: 28 March 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Navy
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Baldwin Boone
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.