August B. Holdam (also spelled as Holdham) was born 9 November 1896
Cpl Holdam died on 8 October 1918 at St. Quintin and was initially buried at Cemetery 51-A, Tincourt, British Military Cemetery at Somme, France. Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, S, 14001.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 9 November 1896
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Kemmel Hill, Ypres, St. Quintin, Bellicourt, Geneva
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor August B. Holdam
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.