Arthur Wallace Dickey, son of Stewart Owen and Margarete “Maggie” Dickey, was born April 10, 1895. He trained at Camp Gordon in Atlanta, Georgia and died in Officer Training School October 6, 1918 of Spanish Influenza and pneumonia. He is buried at Murphy Chapel Cemetery in Sevier County, Tennessee.
On the photo Arthur Wallace Dickey and his sister Katie.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 April 1895
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 5th Infantry Replacement Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Murphy Chapel Cemetery, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Arthur W. Dickey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.