Sergeant Archie Wilson was born on August 17, 1923. He was the son of James and Laura Anderson Wilson. He served in the European theater in the 13th Infantry, 8th Division. He died in France on September 5, 1944. He was buried in Knoxville National Cemetery on May 23, 1949.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 17 August 1923
- Date of death: 5 September 1944
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: Lake City
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 13th Infantry Regiment, 8th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Archie Wilson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.