Angus Hagler was born in Atalla, Alabama on 31 January 1893, son of W.J. Hagler. He died of meningitis on 15 February 1918 in Le Havre, France.
Buried at Forest Cemetery, Gadsden, AL.
Photo courtesy of Forrest Cemetery
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 31 January 1893
- Date of death: 15 February 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Attalla, AL
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: American Hospital, Unit S, Medical Department
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Forrest Cemetery, Gadsden, Etowah County, Alabama
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Angus Hagler
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.