Andy Siler was born in Shitley County, KY, son of Granville J. Siler.
He was killed in action on 29 May 1918 in France. He was initially buried at the American Cemetery, Villers-Tournelle, Somme, France. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, VA, White, Eur., 1325.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 7 August 1892
- Date of death: 29 May 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: Jellico
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 28th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Luneville, Toul, Cantigny, Montididier, Noyon
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Andy Siler
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.