Born 25 December 1918, New Orleans, Louisiana
Died non Battle 19 September 1942
Buried at Chalmette National Cemetery, Chalmette, LA, 182, 15148
795th Tank Destroyer Battalion, Company A
Pvt McCloud died in service at Fort Custer, Kalamazoo, Michigan. He was shot and killed by a blast from a riot gun in the warehouse area at Fort Custer, when he changed guard duty with Pvt. William C. Boynton of Chicago.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 December 1918
- Date of death: 19 September 1942
- County: Hawkins
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 795th Tank Destroyer Battalion
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chalmette National Cemetery, Chalmette, Louisiana
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Andrew McCloud
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.