Andrew Dewey Reed was born in Oliver Springs, Tennessee, 5 February 1898. Cpl Reed enlisted on 18 October 1916. He was a chauffeur and got sick in Post Infirmary from 21st to 23rd of April, and died in the line of duty the 24th of April at 2:50 a.m. from Lubar Pneumonia. He is buried at Bishopville Cemetery, Heiskell, Knox County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 5 February 1898
- Date of death: 24 April 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Heiskell
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 4th Provisional Regiment, 31st Company
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bishopville Cemetery, Heiskell, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Andrew D. Reed
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.