Private Anderson Elliott was born 1 August 1886 in Dunlap, Tennessee, son of George Washington Elliott and Nancy Malinda Elizabeth Hixson. He served with Company 15 Camp Gordon SHD in the US Army and died 29 September 1918 of pneumonia and is interred at A,5,3 Brookwood American Cemetery, Brookwood, England.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 August 1886
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Mount Airy
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 15th Company Camp Gordon September Replacement Draft
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brookwood American Cemetery, Brookwood, England
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Anderson Elliott
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.