John Allen Lewis enlisted on April 6, 1917. He died on 7 October 1918 in France.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 21 April 1893
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Cumberland
- Hometown: Clifty
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery CAA, Pk 1
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery and Memorial Romagne-sous-Montfaucon, Département de la Meuse, Lorraine, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John A. Lewis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.