Casualty Cause Multiple Fragmentation Wounds
Private First Class Alfred Jackson Trovillo was a member of the Anti-Tank Company, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in Korea on June 14, 1951. Private First Class Trovilo was awarded the Purple Heart, the Combat Action Ribbon, the Korean Service Medal, the United Nations Service Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Korean Presidential Unit Citation and the Republic of Korea War Service Medal.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 14 February 1932
- Date of death: 14 June 1951
- County: Claiborne
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Action Ribbon, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: The New Hurst Cemetery, Middlesboro, Kentucky
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Alfred J. Trovillo
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.