Alexander ‘Alex’ Allison Oglesby
He was killed in action at sea.
Alexander Oglesby was initially buried on Leyte Island and returned from overseas on 16 January 1951. Group Burial at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in Missouri (Section Section 84 Site 305-307).
Parents: Mr. and Mrs. James A. Oglesby, Rt 4, Knoxville
Sibling: Betty J. Oglesby
- Rank: Radioman First Class
- Date of birth: 7 January 1910
- Date of death: 28 December 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis County, MO
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Alexander A. Oglesby
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.