Albert Trumon Pridemore was born in Virginia
He spent his childhood in Harlan County, KY
Parents: Robert and Allie Pridemore
Siblings: Oma Pridemore, Woodroe T. Pridemore, Edieth Pridemore, Lucile Pridemore, and Alvie Pridemore
Lived on Grand Avenue, Knoxville, by 1942.
Buried in Knoxville National Cemetery on September 17, 1949 (Section A, Plot 5867)
7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, Company A
Enlisted on November 9, 1942, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
PFC Pridemore was returned from St-Jean, Besançon, France.
The Knoxville News-Sentinel, September 14, 1948
The body of Pfc. Albert Pridemore, son of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Pridemore, 4 Boyce Street, will arrive here tomorrow. The 21-year-old Knoxville soldier, a member of the Third Armored DIvision, was killed in France in September, 1944. Burial will be in National Cemtery.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 8 December 1920
- Date of death: 21 September 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert T. Pridemore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.