Albert Trumin Pridemore was born in Virginia
He spent his childhood in Harlan County, KY
Parents: Robert and Allie Pridemore
Siblings: Oma Pridemore, Woodroe T. Pridemore, Edieth Pridemore, Lucile Pridemore, and Alvie Pridemore
Lived on Grand Avenue, Knoxville, by 1942.
Buried in Knoxville National Cemetery on September 17, 1949 (Section A, Plot 5867)
7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, Company A
Enlisted on November 9, 1942, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
PFC Pridemore was returned from St-Jean, Besançon, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 8 December 1920
- Date of death: 21 September 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert T. Pridemore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.