Albert Sykes was born in 1892 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, son of Floyd Sykes.
Private Sykes served with the 45th Company, 12th Training Battalion, 158th Depot Brigade and died of Broncho Pneumonia at Columbus, Ohio at the age of 26, 11 October 1918.
He is buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery in Chattanooga, Tennessee, 13062-D.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 May 1897
- Date of death: 11 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 45th Company, 158th Depot Brigade, 12 Training Battalion
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert Sykes
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.