Albert Gillian Kelly died non battle of a heart attack in London, England and is buried at Cambridge American Cemetery, plot F, row 4, grave 112.
He was a veteran of World War I.
- Rank: Colonel
- Date of birth: 21 October 1892
- Date of death: 19 September 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters, 9th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Legion of Merit
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cambridge American Cemetery, Cambridge, England
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert G. Kelly
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.