Albert Isbell died of wounds sustained in Germany, near the Ruhr river.
405th Infantry Regiment, 102nd Infantry Division, F Company.
Buried at Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, the Netherlands, F, 11, 24.
His brother John E. Isbell is also buried at the American Cemetery Margraten, plot G, row 18, grave 27.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of death: 30 November 1944
- County: Grainger
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 405th Infantry Regiment, 102nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, Netherlands
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert E. Isbell, Jr
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.