Albert Douglas Cutshall, also listed in State records as Cutshawl, was born 12 March 1893, Greeneville, Tennessee. He was killed in action 6 October 1918 at Bellicourt near Poncheaux and Beauvoir in France.
Pvt Cutshawl was initially buried at the American Cemetery Bony, Aisne in France. Buried at the Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN, A, 15.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 March 1893
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Bellicourt, Poncho
- Burial/Memorial Location: Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Linda Cutshaw
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.