Private First Class Albert Barbee was assigned to Company E, 26th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division. At the time of his death the Division was involved in the Rhineland. He was killed in action on 3 March 1945, and was awarded the Silver Star on that date. He is interred at F,11,31 Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Henri-Chapelle, Belgium.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 3 March 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 26th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Silver Star, Purple Heart with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters
- Burial/Memorial Location: Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Henri-Chapelle, Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert Barbee
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.