Albert Alphonso Carlock was born in McMinn County, Tennessee to John Chism Carlock and Lillie Eugene Pickens. He was killed in action at the age of 18, on 6 October 1918. Cpl Carlock was initially buried at the American Cemetery, Bony Aisne, France. He is buried at the Knoxville National Cemetery, B-16, 3650.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 17 October 1898
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Etowah
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Bellicourt
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert A. Carlock
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.