Albert Alonzo Bowman was born 5 June 1890 Roane County, Tennessee to William David Bowman and Delilah Catherine Breazeale. Husband of Eleanor Clark.
He died of pneumonia on 22 October 1918, after landing in France during WWI. His remains reached Harriman, Tennessee on 21 January 1922; funeral from Piney Grove Church, burial Piney Grove.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 June 1890
- Date of death: 22 October 1918
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Harriman
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 23rd Company, 157th Depot Brigade
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Piney Grove Cemetery, Midtown, Roane County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert A. Bowman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.