Adrian William Kidd enlisted June 5, 1917, as a member of Company D, 117th Infantry, 30th Division. Prior to sailing for France in May 1918 was stationed at Camp Sevier, SC. Was active in all engagements of his command until October 8, 1918, on which date he was killed.
Adrian W. Kidd was initially buried at the American Cemetery Bony, Aisne in France. Buried at Knoxville National Cemetery, 14, 3655.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Adrian W. Kidd
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.